[ Nomination Categories ]
Nominations are now closed.
Thank you to all who submitted nominations. We are all eagerly anticipating announcements of the award winners on November 11. Stay Tuned!
The Earl G. Reubel Civic Leader of the Year Award is presented to an individual who advocates for a diverse healthcare supply chain through community outreach and education.
The Earl G. Reubel Diverse Enterprise of the Year Award is presented to a medical-surgical supplier delivering differentiated value as a MWVBE.
The Earl G. Reubel Large Corporation of the Year Award is presented to a corporation fostering a purpose driven culture of diversity and inclusion, while also leveraging diverse suppliers.
Meet the 2018 Reubel Award Recipients
The 2018 Earl G. Reubel Civic Leader of the Year Award winner, Timothy Martin, is a strategic sourcing manager for CHRISTUS Health in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas. Timothy initiated an annual Supplier Diversity Vendor Forum and actively reaches out to minority-, women- and veteran-led companies (MWVBE’s) to provide a blueprint for working with the hospital system. Timothy, who also serves as the chair of the CHRISTUS diversity council, has helped expand the hospital system’s spend with diverse suppliers year over year since 2012.
The 2018 Earl G. Reubel Diverse Enterprise of the Year Award winner, MYCO Medical of Apex, North Carolina, is a certified diversity supplier specializing in single-use, disposable clinical preference items. The firm focuses on expanding competition in underserved service categories to provide more product choice, and safe, high-quality, innovative solutions with substantial cost savings.
The 2018 Earl G. Reubel Large Corporation of the Year Award winner Bon Secours Mercy Health in Baltimore is a 100-bed, licensed facility serving the Baltimore area. The facility has implemented strategies that positively impact the community — including revitalization efforts, creating job opportunities for youth employment, workforce development, a women’s resource center and purchasing from local, minority-owned vendors.
2017 Earl G. Reubel Award recipients:
- Civic Leader = Mark Cartwright, Virginia Tech
- Health System/Corporate Leader = Partners Healthcare
- Diverse Supplier of the Year = Kerma Medical Products
2016 Earl G. Reubel Award recipients:
- Hospital, Integrated Healthcare Delivery System, of GPO of the Year = CHRISTUS Health
- Diverse Business of the Year = Broadline Medical
- Civic Leader of the Year = Kenneth Grant, Johns Hopkins Hospital
2015 Earl G. Reubel Award recipients:
- Angela Wilkes
2014 Earl G. Reubel Award recipients:
- Entrepreneur of the Year = Richard Manson
- Minority Business Enterprise = Ingrid Beckles, Partners HealthCare
- Civic Leader = Kevin Price, Novant Health
2013 Earl G. Reubel Award recipients:
- Entrepreneur of the Year = Akhil Agrawal, American Medical Depot
- Hospital or Healthcare System = University of Maryland Medical System
- Civic Leader = Darrel Mogilles
2012 Earl G. Reubel Award recipients:
- Entrepreneur of the Year = Millie Maddocks, Mac Medical