[ Nomination Categories ]
The illustrious Earl G. Reubel Award recipients reflect the essence of effective advocacy of supplier diversity in healthcare. It is in this spirit that we seek nominations for this prestigious industry recognition as winners are announced during The Annual Healthcare Supplier Diversity Symposium Awards Gala.
The Earl G. Reubel Award will be presented annually in three diversity advocacy impact categories:
- Outstanding Civic Leader within the healthcare industry
- Outstanding Diversity Enterprise supplier to the healthcare industry
- Outstanding Corporate Leadership by a hospital, IDN or GPO
A few key characteristics to bear in mind when making nominations are the demonstrated impact that nominees have made by
- Individual: advocating a diverse healthcare supply chain through community outreach and/or education,
- Diverse Enterprise: delivering differentiated value as an MWVBE medical-surgical supplier or
- Corporation: fostering a purpose driven culture leveraging diverse suppliers as measured by actual and percentage of annual spend.
For all three award categories, consideration will be given to women and minorities who are entrepreneurs, executives, professional services providers, or civic leaders who are actively engaged in serving the healthcare industry and who have positively impacted healthcare delivery and/or community wellness. Nominees must be US citizens.