[ FAQ ]
Who should attend?
- Minority-, women-, veteran-owned businesses and other diverse manufacturers/suppliers
- Hospitals (Acute) and non-Acute healthcare systems
- Healthcare product manufacturers and sourcing agents
- Group purchasing organizations (GPOs)
- Diversity advocacy organizations
- Government agencies
- Any company direct or in-direct with an interest in serving the healthcare industry
How much does this event cost?
Symposium – Thursday & Friday, September 24 & 25
|Early Registration: $325
Early Registration Deadline: July 14, 2018
|Regular Registration: $450
Registration Deadline: Sept. 8, 2018
|Late Registration: $600
NOTE: only if space is available
|Hotel Room Rate: $189.00
Rate Guarantee expires: Sept. 8, 2018
Symposium registrants canceling their registration on or before July 31, 2017 will receive a refund of the amount paid less a $100 administrative fee.
Additional tickets purchased for the gala awards event are non-refundable.
Where should I stay overnight?
The Hyatt Regency O’Hare 9300 Bryn Mawr Avenue, Rosemont, IL 60018
Overnight room reservations are available at a discounted rate of $189 plus tax, per night (subject to availability).
Click here to make a reservation at the discounted Owens & Minor Healthcare Supplier Diversity Symposium rate.
Reservations must be made no later than 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2018.
For questions about booking an overnight room, please contact the hotel directly at 847 696 1234.
All participants must register electronically.
- Visit on the “Register” page at the top this website.
- Read all instructions before completing the registration form.
- Complete the form as instructed, review, and “Finish.”
- You will receive email confirmations of your registration and payment. This also serves as a receipt of your credit card transaction.
What form of payment do you accept?
We accept American Express, Visa, and MasterCard.
How do I change my registration?
Until September 4 you may make non-payment-related changes to your registration. To do so, please click on the “Already Registered?” link at the bottom of any page of this website. You will be asked for your username and password, which was automatically created and emailed to you when you registered. The subject of the email that provides this information is: “Your event account has been set-up at HSDSymposium.com“.
What is the dress code for this event?
Attendees are asked to wear business attire.