[ FAQ ]
Who should attend?
- Minority-, women-, veteran-owned businesses and other diverse manufacturers/suppliers
- Hospitals (Acute) and non-Acute healthcare systems
- Healthcare product manufacturers and sourcing agents
- Group purchasing organizations (GPOs)
- Diversity advocacy organizations
- Government agencies
- Any company direct or in-direct with an interest in serving the healthcare industry
How much does this event cost?
Symposium – Thursday & Friday, September 14 & 15
- Registration prior to July 1
- $500 per person (Early Bird)
- Registration after June 30
- $650 per person
- Awards Banquet Guest Only, Additional Guest – Thursday, September 14
- $200 per person
Cancellations received through August 14 are subject to non-penalty refund.
Cancellations received after August 14, up to August 31, are subject to a refund less a $150 fee for late cancellation.
Cancellations extending beyond August 31 are non-refundable.
Where should I stay overnight?
The BWI Airport Marriott 1743 West Nursery Road, Linthicum, MD 21090
Overnight room reservations are available at a discounted rate of $175 plus tax, per night (subject to availability).
Click here to make a reservation at the discounted Owens & Minor Healthcare Supplier Diversity Symposium rate.
Reservations must be made no later than 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 30, 2017.
For questions about booking an overnight room, please contact the hotel directly at 888-236-2427.
All participants must register electronically.
- Visit on the “Register” page at the top this website.
- Read all instructions before completing the registration form.
- Complete the form as instructed, review, and “Finish.”
- You will receive email confirmations of your registration and payment. This also serves as a receipt of your credit card transaction.
What form of payment do you accept?
We accept American Express, Visa, and MasterCard.
How do I change my registration?
Until September 4 you may make non-payment-related changes to your registration. To do so, please click on the “Already Registered?” link at the bottom of any page of this website. You will be asked for your username and password, which was automatically created and emailed to you when you registered. The subject of the email that provides this information is: “Your event account has been set-up at HSDSymposium.com“.
What is the dress code for this event?
Attendees are asked to wear business attire.