[ Nomination Eligibility ]
For all three award categories, consideration will be given to women and minorities who are entrepreneurs, executives, professional services providers, or civic leaders who are actively engaged in serving the healthcare industry and who have positively impacted healthcare delivery and/or community wellness. Nominees must be US citizens.
The Process for making Nomination
Upon selecting an award category, you will be prompted to create an account from which you will nominate a candidate. Through your login access, you may review and edit your nomination anytime until it is submitted for judging. If the nominee is
- an Individual, please select “CIVIC LEADER”;
- an MWVBE supplier, please select “DIVERSE ENTERPRISE”;
- a Hospital (System) or Group Purchasing Organization within healthcare, please select “CORPORATE LEADERSHIP”.
- Nominations must be submitted by 6:00 PM on September 30, 2019.
- Two Finalists will be selected in each award category. Finalists will be notified the week of October 21, 2019.
- Honorees will be announced at the Earl G. Reubel Awards Gala Dinner on the evening of November 7, 2019.
Note: Please be advised that Finalists are expected to be present at the Awards Gala.